The goal of the Nutrition Services Department is to provide quality nutrition for patients at MCMH. Sarah Mabary is a registered, licensed dietitian and the department manager. Mabary is a member of the American Dietetic Association and the Iowa Dietetic Association. She provides nutrition assessment and education to inpatients and outpatients at MCMH.
Mabary is also available to provide medical nutrition therapy for outpatient clinics at MCMH, as well as special interest groups and community organizations. Some of the groups she is involved with include:
- Health Partners of Southwest Iowa.
- Cardiac Rehab.
- Employee Wellness.
- Pulmonary Rehab.
- Heartland Home Health and Hospice.
- Diabetes Center.
- Wellness Multi-Disciplinary Committee.
- Southwest Iowa District Dietitians Association.
- Frail Elderly.
- StatCounter—Free Web Tracker and Counter.
Learn more about nutrition »