Welcome to the MCMH + Clinics Training & Education Center!
The MCMH + Clinics Training & Education Center is your go-to destination for comprehensive and certified training in CPR AED, First Aid, and STOP THE BLEED. Our experienced instructors are certified by the American Heart Association to provide OSHA-approved training programs that meet your business, group, or individual needs.
What do we offer in the MCMH + Clinics Training & Education Center?
- AHA's Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED - covers recognition of life-threatening conditions and how to perform lifesaving skills.
- AHA Heartsaver First Aid - covers the basics of first aid for common incidents.
- AHA Heartsaver Pediatric CPR/AED/First Aid - covers CPR/AED/First Aid for day care providers.
- AHA Basic Life Support - covers CPR/AED skills for health care providers.
- STOP THE BLEED - courses teach individuals how to provide vital, initial response to stop uncontrolled bleeding in emergency situations. It can be added to any course at no additional fee.
Who should take the course?
Heartsaver courses are intended for anyone with little or no medical training who needs training and a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. These courses can also be taken by community groups who want to be prepared for an emergency in any setting.
Basic life support classes are intended for health care personnel needing to maintain certification.
A STOP THE BLEED
This class is intended for everyday citizens or anyone who may find themselves in an emergency situation. With Stop the Bleed training, individuals learn how to quickly assess and treat uncontrolled bleeding to save lives in emergency situations. The course teaches basic techniques such as how to apply pressure, pack a wound, and use a tourniquet. By taking a Stop the Bleed class, you will be prepared to act quickly and confidently to control bleeding and potentially save a life.
Our courses are delivered in two formats to meet the needs of students and offer flexibility for instructors. The course can be specifically designed to meet the learners' needs and can be any combination such as CPR only, First Aid only, STOP THE BLEED, or any combination of the three.
Heartsaver classroom courses feature group interaction and hands-on coaching and feedback from an AHA instructor. Classroom courses are held at MCMH.
Heartsaver blended courses include an online portion and a hands-on portion. The online portion can be completed at work, at home, or whenever you have internet access. The hands-on skills practice and testing session is conducted in-person at MCMH.