Infusion Therapy at MCMH Infusion Center
At the MCMH + Clinics Infusion Center, we offer convenient infusion therapy services for a wide range of chronic conditions. Our center located in the Oncology & Hematology Department overlooks a beautiful garden, and our infusion chairs feature heat and massage for your comfort. Our licensed infusion staff provides specialized care and support for various types of infusion therapy, including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, hydration, phlebotomy, injections, PICC line care, vascular access, and blood transfusions.
Infusion Therapy What You Need to Know
Infusion therapy is a method of delivering medication through a needle or catheter, which delivers medication directly into your bloodstream. This method of treatment is especially effective for drugs that cannot be taken orally due to digestive system issues. Infusion therapy can help flush toxins and restore hydration, resulting in faster and more effective results. Infusion therapy is used to treat a variety of chronic conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn’s Disease, ulcerative colitis, organ transplant, osteoporosis, asthma, anemia, and more.
Our Infusion Therapy Services
Our infusion therapy services include:
- Chemotherapy: Our licensed infusion staff provides chemotherapy treatments in a comfortable and supportive environment.
- Immunotherapy: Our center offers immunotherapy treatments for a range of chronic conditions.
- Hydration: Infusion therapy can help restore hydration levels for patients with dehydration or other chronic conditions.
- Phlebotomy: We offer phlebotomy services to help patients with certain blood disorders.
- Injections: Our infusion staff is trained to administer injections as part of your treatment plan.
- PICC Line Care: Our licensed nurses are trained to maintain PICC lines, which are used for long-term infusion therapy.
- Vascular Access: We provide vascular access services to ensure that patients receive safe and effective infusion therapy.
- Blood Transfusions: Our infusion staff provides blood transfusions for patients with certain blood disorders or chronic condition.
Questions? Call Today!